Monday, September 12, 2016

Super Quick 10 Minute Core Workout

Super Quick 10 Minute Core Workout
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/chelsea-crockett-super-quick-10-Minute-Core-Workout.jpg

Now that I am in college, I have a million things competing for my time and attention. Things like class, homework, friends, social events, and sleep! I barely have time to work out, so when I do have an extra few minutes my workouts need to be short, sweet, and really killer to make the most of the short time I have. Today I am going to give you a super quick 10 minute core workout that is sure to get your heart pumping and your abs burning. I got the workout from LeanCleanandBrie.com! For this workout you do 30 seconds per move, and you complete each set two times before moving to the next set.


Set 1:


Sit ups


Reverse crunches


Set 2:


Leg raises


Raised leg circles


Set 3:


Scissors


Flutter kicks


Set 4:


Russian twists


V-sits


Set 5:


Side plank leg extensions- right side


Side plank leg extensions- left side


If you don’t know some of the workouts in the sets, just look them up on youtube to see how to do them!


Quick, effective workouts are the best, am I right?


XOXO, Chels


 


 



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #AbWorkout, #Exercise, #ExerciseAdvice, #ExerciseIdeas, #Healthy, #HealthyLifestyle, #HealthyLiving, #HealthyWorkout, #LifeAdvice, #LifeTips, #Workouts, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment