Thursday, February 13, 2014

DIY Photo Map!

DIY Photo Map!
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/chelsea-crockett-photo-map.jpg

Do you love to travel? I love being able to tell people all of the places I’ve been! I love to document my travels with photos. It allows me to look back at all of the fun I"ve had and all of the cool things I have seen! I found a really cool way to document and display all of your travels. All you need is a giant map!

chelsea crockett photo map

            The first thing you need for this project is a giant map! What you are going to do is cut pictures out in the shape of the places you have visited and glue them to the map! So, go through your pictures from all of your travels and pic out your favorite from each place. Once you have chosen one photo from each place you have been, print them out pretty big. You can print them out on your computer or take them to Walgreens and have them blown up. Whatever you choose! Then, cut the pictures in the shape of the state they were taken in. You may need to trace the shape onto the picture so it is easier. Then paste the pictures on the map. Hang your picture map where people can see it and you can tell them all about your travels! Not only is it a great conversation starter, but it is also a great way to preserve your memories!

XOXO, Chels





No comments:

Post a Comment