Monday, February 17, 2014

My Personal Playlist

My Personal Playlist
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Chelsea-Crockett-Playlist.jpg

            What’s up insiders?

            Outside of makeup and fashion, music is a big part of my life.  I listen to it on my way to school, while I work out, and basically any other time I can get my hands on a pair of headphones.  I’ve recently been into lots of different artists and genres, anywhere from Christian to Pop.  I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite tunes and beats!Chelsea Crockett - Playlist

            I always love to listen to Christian music to get me through the day.  It’s encouraging, positive, and full of God’s message.  Lately, I’ve really been into a song called “Lead Me to the Cross” by Hillsong.  It’s such a pretty song and perfect to listen to to start your day. 

            Not only do I listen to Christian music, but hip-hop as well!  Lecrae’s new album, “Church Clothes,” is a perfect mix between the two genres.  His songs are awesome and fun to listen to! 

            Of course, I can’t forget one of my favorite country singers.  Hunter Hayes’s album “Encore” is sooo good!  I can’t seem to get it off repeat.  I just recently went to his concert and it totally lived up to my expectations.  Besides his outstanding music, he’s such a cutie, tooJ! 

            Just like any teenage girls, Taylor Swift is one of the many names I have on my playlist.  I’ve recently been loving her song “Dear John.”  It’s on her “Speak Now” CD which came out a couple years ago.  Definitely take a listen!

                                                            -Chels

Purchase Lecrae"s album here:http://tiny.cc/Lecrae_ChurchClothes

Purchase Hunter Hayes"s album here:http://tiny.cc/HunterHayes_Encore


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Albums, #Christian, #Country, #Hiphop, #Music, #Playlist, #Songs, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, albums, Christian, country, hiphop, music, playlist, songs, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment