Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Luvocracy: Products at Your Fingertips

Luvocracy: Products at Your Fingertips
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Chelsea-Crockett-Luvocracy.jpg

            Buying, trying, and discovering a new beauty product is my passion.  I love when I come across a product that I can’t wait to share with all my Insiders!  Now, it’s easier than ever with the Luvocracy app!  Luvocracy makes it easy to follow your favorite people and buy the things they buy.  Whether it’s a celebrity, your best friend, or a YouTube beauty guru, getting their look has never been easier!Chelsea Crockett- Luvocracy App

            Start by downloading the free Luvocracy app and setting up your collection.  Begin by following your favorite people and purchasing some of their recommended products.  Anything you see on the app can be purchased from Luvocracy.  You can even browse their pages for inspiration or ideas!

 I have my own account, making it easier for you guys to purchase the products I use in my videos.  Now it’s easier than ever to get my look!  I hope you’ll all check out my account and get your own Luvocracy account.  Download your favorite products and I’ll check them out! J

XOXO,

            Chelsea        

http://www.luvocracy.com/LiciousInsider





No comments:

Post a Comment