Monday, February 10, 2014

Disneyland Adventures

Disneyland Adventures
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Chels_Disney3-e1358636142357-628x130.jpg
Chels_Disney4-e1358637088659-1024x510

Chels_Disney5-710x1024

Hey Insiders!

I got to Disneyland on Thursday with my whole family. It’s my little brothers birthday this weekend, so my dad thought it would be a nice treat for the family. I even met up with some awesome YouTubers KrazyRayRay, Traci Hines, and CharismaStar and so many more.

I had a great time on the rides and walking around the park, but I think what I loved most of all watching my brother and sister being so happy. It was impossible to see everything, I can’t wait to go back again one day!

 

Love,
Chels






Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Beauty, #Fashion, #Lifestyle, #Makeup, #MyWorld, #Style, #Tutorials, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Makeup, My World, Style, Tutorials, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, #MyWorld, Lifestyle, My World

By: Chelsea Crockett

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment