Saturday, February 15, 2014

Would Changing Your Words Make a Difference?

Would Changing Your Words Make a Difference?
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Chelsea-Crockett-Words.jpg

            As I’m getting older, I’m learning that the words we speak are very powerful. You can build someone up or tear someone down very quickly.  Some words are blessings and make me feel proud while other words can bring on hurt and pain.  Two quotes that I recently read were: "Don"t speak unless you can improve the silence." A Spanish Proverb and "If you wouldn"t write it and sign it, don"t say it." By Earl Wilson (I think that goes for texting too!) 
            Both of these sayings are very powerful.  I think it goes back to my mom always saying, "If you can"t say something nice, then don"t say anything at all!"  I am spending a little timChelsea Crockett - words quotee reflecting on these thoughts which I think we can all learn a little from.  Everyone is searching for signs of encouragement.  I want to be the friend that encourages and builds others up.  Who doesn’t like a friend to rely on when you need a little encouragement?  Find a friend or even an acquaintance that could use some kind words and put some positivity in their lives!  You don’t realize how much of a difference it can make!  Last but not least, I"d like to share one other thought: "Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They"re absolutely free--and worth a fortune." By Sam Walton
                                                                               XOXO, Chelsea


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Advice, #Quotes, #TeenTalk, #Wisdom, #Wise, #Words, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, advice, quotes, Teen Talk, wisdom, wise, words, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment