Saturday, February 28, 2015

Cold Weather Color

Cold Weather Color
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/chelsea-crockett-Cold-Weather-Color-.jpg

Usually when I think of winter weather fashion I think of shades like white, grey, brown and black and muted, darker tones. In winter the skies are gray, and if you don’t like the cold, your mood is gray as well! One way to drown out the winter blues is to add color to your wardrobe. Here are a few ways to add colors back into your ensembles.tumblr_mzgwwxdp3x1r8w7hqo1_500


  1. Coats: Who says coats have to be neutral colors all of the time? Not me! I love to wear a statement coat, such as my red pea coat, to work some color back into my outfits!

  2. Scarves: Scarves are a great way to spice up your outfit. Wear a statement scarf with a solid shirt to add some dimension.

  3. Hats: I love wearing hats in the winter, and if you follow me on Instagram you totally know what I am talking about! They are a great way to stay warm and look cute at the same time.

  4. Handbags: By adding in a colored handbag to your outfit you can effortlessly slide in some color.

  5. Sweaters: Colored sweaters… a total yes! I have a coral colored sweater that I just love, and I wear it with dark jeans and riding boots for an easy, comfy winter outfit!

How are YOU adding color into your winter wardrobe?


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #ColdWeatherColor, #ColdWeatherFashion, #Color, #Fashion, #PopOfColor, #Style, #WarmClothes, #WinterColor, #WinterFashion, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, cold weather color, cold weather fashion, color, Fashion, pop of color, Style, warm clothes, winter color, winter fashion, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Fashion, Fashion

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment