Sunday, August 2, 2015

DIY Earring and Ring Case

DIY Earring and Ring Case
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Chelsea-Crockett-DIY-Earring-and-Ring-Case.png

I LOVE earrings and rings!  Unfortunately, they’re so little that they’re easy to lose and get mixed up!  I have so many mismatched pairs of earrings that I don’t know what to do with!  I decided it was time to get organized and found a great tutorial on how to make your own earring and ring case holder! It’s super simple and can be done in under an hour!  Check it out!Chelsea Crockett- DIY ring holder

Here’s what you’ll need:

  • A wooden box
  • Fleece
  • Scissors
  • Paint/paint brush (optional)

I found a cute wooden box with a lid at Michael’s for fairly cheap and got acrylic paint that matched my room! I started off by painting the entire box.  While I let it dry, I began preparing the fleece.  Cut a large rectangle or square piece of fleece the length of your box (depending on its shape).  Roll each piece of cloth into a tight, cushiony roll (try to cut each piece of cloth the same size).  Tightly pack each roll of fleece into the jewelry box, once it’s dry of course, until the entire box is full.  Now you’ve got yourself your own DIY jewelry holder!  Just place your rings and studs in between each piece of fleece.  Hope you enjoy it!

XOXO,

       Chelsea

(Now I don’t have an excuse for mismatched earrings!)  

 


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Diy, #DIYEarringAndRingCase, #Earrings, #Fleece, #Holder, #Paint, #Rings, #Scissors, #Studs, #WoodenBox, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #DIY, DIY

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment