Monday, August 31, 2015

Make Your Own Green Tea Shake!

Make Your Own Green Tea Shake!
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Chelsea-Crockett-Make-Your-Own-Green-Tea-Shake.jpg

I go to California often; sometimes for work, sometimes for fun. I love Cali! On my last trip for BeautyCon LA, my friends and I decided to take a breakfast trip to Urth Caffe (you know, that organic restaurant all the celebs Instagram). I was very curious to try their blended green tea drink! I immediately fell in love and looked up how to make it on my own. I want all of you to try it too! Bring Urth Caffe to your kitchen!Chelsea Crockett- matcha green tea

Here’s what you’ll need:

  • Blender
  • 1 tablespoon of 100% matcha green tea leaf powder
  • 1 cup of any type of milk (soy, skim, almond, etc.)
  • 2/3 cup of ice  
  • Sugar or Stevia (optional)

It’s pretty simple. Combine all the ingredients into a blender and enjoy! You can add a few drops of mint (my favorite) or vanilla flavoring, or a banana to change it up. If you want your drink more or less “shake-like” you can add as little or as much ice as you’d like. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

XOXO,

            Chelsea   


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Blended, #Food, #GreenTea, #Healthy, #Ice, #MakeYourOwnGreenTeaShake, #MatchaGreenTea, #Milk, #Shake, #UrthCaffe, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Food, Food

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment