Wednesday, August 19, 2015

How to Stay Healthy in College

How to Stay Healthy in College
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/chelsea-crockett-How-to-Stay-Healthy-in-College-.jpg
Now, it is common knowledge that I am not yet a college-goer. But, I will be in one very short year, AND I have a ton of friends who are in the college-sphere, so think I have a pretty good idea what it is like. My college friends are always trying to give me tips about when I go to college so that I can be the best little college freshmen I can be. One BIG tips they gave me was to stay healthy when I go to college, and here are the tips they gave me on how to do so.

  1. Have healthy dorm room munchies on hand: One easy way to avoid the feared freshmen 15 is to have healthy snacks 8659c050bba411ffa9f8865262ca3f2b-620x610around. When you are sitting in your room studying or hanging out with friends or have just had a stressful day, it is easy to reach for some comfort food. Keeping HEALTHY comfort food around can help keep you on track to keeping your freshmen 15 at bay.

  2. Get that 8 hours in: Sleep, for heavens sake! I know that college is about having fun and making friends, but sacrificing sleep is a big nono. Lack of sleep can cause you to gain weight, break out, get bad grades, and just be all around miserable. Plus, sleeping through stats is not an option!

  3. Don’t get lazy: Most colleges have really nice work out facilities, so USE THEM! Grab your roommate or a new friend you met in art class and hit the gym. Most people gain weight in college because they reduce their sleep and exercise and raise the amount of food they intake. Don’t be that girl!


These are just a few tips on how to stay healthy during college. Best of luck to all of my off-to-college Insiders!

XOXO, Chels
Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Advice, #College, #CollegeTips, #HealthyLifestyle, #HowToStayHealthyInCollege, #LifeAdvice, #Lifestyle, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment