Sunday, August 30, 2015

Scare Yourself

Scare Yourself
https://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Chelsea-Crockett-scare-yourself.jpg

It’s easy to stay in your comfort zone. Taking a leap of faith, changing something in your life, or going to a faraway land can be very scary! Many don’t realize that taking these chances can be the best decision of your life. I always wonder what life would be like if I didn’t decide to start my channel. It’s hard to even imagine! I’m so thankful for the chances that I’ve taken. It’s time that we all scare ourselves a little!Chelsea Crockett- If your dreams don

Do you ever find yourself stuck in the same old routine? Do you have big dreams that seem unachievable? Side note: They’re not! One of my favorite quotes is, “If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough.” Change is scary, but how can you grow if you don’t welcome change? Scare yourself by traveling across the ocean, changing up your look, or taking on a job or task that seems too big to handle. The result will surprise you. Not only will you believe in yourself more, but you’ll have the confidence to take on even bigger challenges! I never thought I’d be making YouTube videos for millions of people, but it’s given me the drive to try bigger things. I promise: if you scare yourself, the end result will change you (in a good way, of course)!

XOXO,

           Chelsea


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Big, #Challenge, #Change, #Dreams, #Happy, #Lifestyle, #Scare, #ScareYourself, #Traveling, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment