Sunday, May 1, 2016

Quick Tips from College Freshmen

Quick Tips from College Freshmen
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/chelsea-crockett-quick-tips-from-college-freshmen.jpg

I am heading off to college soon (yikes!!), and while I am crazy excited, I am pretty nervous too! I am leaving my friends and family behind (and my dogs, can’t forget them!), and starting a new chapter of my life. I asked a few of my college buds to give me some tips on what they learned their freshman year of college to help me out with the transition. Here are a few things I learned from them.

  1. Don’t bring all of your worldly possessions with you. Your dorm room won’t fit them! There are lots of things you will learn to live without, and you will be so busy with college life that you won’t even notice you left them behind! Things like, oh I don’t know, your entire closet?other3
  2. Don’t let the freshmen 15 get you. Just because you are away at college and don’t have your mom on your back about eating healthy doesn’t mean you should start eating junk! It will be tempting to eat pizza and chicken tenders 24/7 now that your mom isn’t there to tell you that you can’t, but do yourself a favor and eat healthy. It will keep you from getting sick and keep you in shape. Also, make gym dates with your roomie to help you stay in shape!
  3. Keep in touch with your family: You may live away from home, but that is no excuse to lose touch with your family! Give them a call at least once a week to keep them updated. Your parents, siblings, and even grandparents would love to hear how things are going!
  4. Actually go to class!: So many of my friends tell me that they know a lot of people that barely go to class in college. When school comes to about $50 a class in college, why would you waste that money and skip? It is only a few hours a day. Studies show that those who go to class get higher grades, not surprisingly. Just go to class, dude!

There are so many more college freshmen tips, and I will write about them as college gets closer!

XOXO, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #College, #CollegeAdvice, #CollegeFreshmen, #CollegeFreshmenAdvice, #CollegeFreshmenTips, #CollegeQuestions, #CollegeTips, #GrowingUp, #Life, #LifeAdvice, #LifeTips, #SchoolAdvice, #SchoolTips, #TeenTalk, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #TeenTalk, Teen Talk

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment