Saturday, May 7, 2016

“Admire Someone Else’s Beauty Without Questioning Your Own”

“Admire Someone Else’s Beauty Without Questioning Your Own”
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/FullSizeRender-56.jpg

 

Have you ever looked at someone and immediately compared yourself to them? My guess is that almost everyone has done this, and done it many times. You look at them and think “I wish I was as skinny as her” or “I wish I had clothes as nice as hers.” I saw a quote online the other day that really hit home with me on this subject. It said “Admire someone else’s beauty without questioning your own.”beauty

What does that quote say to me? It says that you should be able to look at someone and think “Wow. She is beautiful. She dresses so nice and has such a great personality!” without immediately thinking “Am I as pretty as her? Do people think that I have a great personality and dress nice?” As girls we can be so critical of ourselves. We feel pressure to look great, dress nice, and be “put-together” all the time. Everyone is beautiful, and they are beautiful in their own way. Us girls need to be supportive of each other and compliment and admire each other’s beauty without comparing it to our own. We are all so beautifully different!

I challenge you to admire other people’s beauty without doubting or questioning your own. Being confident in yourself is one of the best things you can be!

XOXO, Chels

 

 


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Admire, #Advice, #Beauty, #Encouragement, #GirlTalk, #Life, #LifeAdvice, #LifeTips, #Support, #TeenTalk, #AdmireSomeoneElseSBeautyWithoutQuestioningYourOwn, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #TeenTalk, Teen Talk

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment