Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Top 3 Eyeshadow Palettes

Top 3 Eyeshadow Palettes
https://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Chelsea-Crockett-Eyeshadow-Palettes.jpg

As you all know, I’m a makeup fanatic. I love playing around with different products to see what looks best on me. My favorite part about putting on makeup is doing my eyes. There are so many ways to switch up your look just based off your eyeshadow, eyeliner, etc. Here are three of my favorite palettes that I use every day!

My number one go-to brand of palettes is Urban Decay. Their Naked Palettes are amazing and filled with a variety of different shades. As of now, they’ve came out with four different palettes. The fourth one, and most recent, is called the Naked Smoky Palette. Chelsea Crockett - Tarte PaletteIt’s probably my favorite out of the four! It has tons of different dark and light complimentary shades that create the perfect smoky eye in a variety of different combinations.

Another brand of palettes I’ve recently fallen in love with are the Tarte palettes. My favorite one is the product on the right. It’s called the Tartelette in Bloom Clay Palette. All of the nudes and browns are perfect for a natural summer look! The palette is $45 which may seem expensive at first, but it’s worth it!

Two Faced is another good brand to check out! Their Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection not only has a great variety of colors but even smells like chocolate… WHAT? As soon as you open it, you’ll smell the sweet chocolatey aroma! Each eyeshadow is even made with cocoa powder. How cool is that?

Let me know which is your favorite!

XO - Chelsea


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Beauty, #Eyeshadow, #Makeup, #NakedPalette, #Natural, #Palettes, #Products, #Tarte, #Twofaced, #Urbandecay, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment