Thursday, May 5, 2016

Embracing Change: Things I"ve Learned Throughout High School

Embracing Change: Things I"ve Learned Throughout High School
https://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Chelsea-Crockett-Embracing-Change.jpg

Change is scary. It can be good or bad, hard or easy, little or life-changing… Since I’m graduating high school this year, I’m expecting a lot of change within the next few months. Throughout high school, I’ve learned some valuable lessons that can help me in the next chapter of my life and simply life in general. Hopefully they can be of use to you, too!

As a senior, I’ve seen myself change in ways I didn’t think I would. I’ve realized one of my big mottos throughout the years was always “Everything happens for a reason.” Chelsea Crockett - Change QuoteAlthough that quote may be a little cliché, I’ve always trusted God’s plan in knowing that whatever happens is supposed to. With recent college decisions, I’ve had to accept and trust different aspects of the future. I’ve prayed for guidance and confidence, and God has shown me the way every time.

Another thing I always remind myself of is to surround myself with good people. My friends throughout my high school career have changed from time to time, but my best friends today have always been there for me. It is so so important to surround yourself with people who are encouraging, trustworthy, and have a good sense of humor :). They make change easier by always having your back!

My favorite verse of the Bible, as you all know, is Jeremiah 29:11. It says, “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” These are good words to trust full heartedly when embracing change, whether it be big or small!

Love, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Advice, #Change, #Christian, #College, #Embracingchange, #Future, #Highschool, #Jeremiah2911, #Life, #Lifestyle, #School, #Trust, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment