Thursday, May 12, 2016

Spring Off-The-Shoulder Style

Spring Off-The-Shoulder Style
https://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/chelsea-crockett-spring-off-the-shoulder-style.jpg

Mmmkay, so let me tell you about a fashion trend that I am totally loving right now. It is the “off-the-shoulder” clothing trend. If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen me rocking the trend in a dress from MOD! I feel like this trend is so fun, effortless, and feminine. Here are 3 of my favorite ways to wear the trend.

  1. On a dress: This is my favorite way to rock the off-the-shoulder trend. One reason is because I love wearing dresses and would wear them every day if I could. The second is because it is just so fun and flirty! Perfect for a spring or summer date night or wedding.dress
  2. On a shirt: An off-the-shoulder shirt with a pair of skinny jeans is a great everyday look during the sprng and summer time. It is such a breezy, chic combo.shirt
  3. On a romper: Rompers are such a fun spring and summer outfit. They are the perfect in-between style choice if you are don’t want to wear a dress but you aren"t keen on shorts either. Super cute and casual! I love this off-the-shoulder romper, because it is preppy and pretty.romper

I just cannot get enough of this trend and will most definitely be rocking it during these warm-weather months! What are your thoughts on it?

XOXO, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Fashions, #MOD, #Outfit, #OutfitInspiration, #SpringFashion, #SpringOffTheShoulderStyle, #SpringStyle, #Style, #WarmWeatherStyle, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Style, Style

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment