Sunday, August 14, 2016

Time-Saving "Getting Ready" Hacks

Time-Saving "Getting Ready" Hacks
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/tumblr_o4yyw3VCVk1rlpicfo1_500.jpg

I have started to realize that as grow up, I have less and less time. Time just seems to run away and I never have enough of it! This includes time to get ready. Time is precious, so here are a few ways to make your “getting ready” routine faster to make you feel like you have more time to do things you need/want to do.


  1. Kick winged eyeliner to the curb: Ain’t nobody got time for that. Winged liner is awesome, but it is also time 80437916c20dab419c33116021812d9aconsuming. Applying it is an art, and if you mess it up you can be stuck trying to re-do it and make yourself feel stressed and late. Either find an easy way of doing it, or opt for a simpler eyeliner routine.

  2. Prep your food: Yes, this is part of getting ready! If you are in college and on time and money budgets, then prep your lunch the night before. This way you don’t have to worry about putting together snacks and your lunch in the morning when you are trying to get out the door.

  3. Prep your clothes: This is actually one of my favorite things in my “prep” routine. I love picking out my outfits and accessories the night before because it gives me something to look forward to in the morning! Plus, when I wake up I don’t have to worry about what looks good with what, because I will have already figured it out.

  4. Master the 5-minute makeup routine: Look up “5 minute makeup routine” on YouTube to find a routine that works for you! You will be mastering your own 5-minute routine in no time!

I think I will be rocking the whole “college” thing with these “getting ready quick” hacks!


XOXO, Chels


 



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #FastMakeupTutorial, #GetReadyQuick, #GettingReady, #LayOutYourClothes, #MakeupAdvice, #MakeupTips, #MealPrep, #WingedEyeliner, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment