Monday, August 29, 2016

Why I Have A Daily Time Alone with God

Why I Have A Daily Time Alone with God
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/cheslsea-crockett-why-I-have-a-daily-time-alone-with-God.jpg

Every day I have a quiet time with God. It is my time with God to show Him that He is first in my life. If you follow me on Snapchat or Instagram, you have probably seen me post photos of what I am studying or learning about. I love diving into God’s word and seeing what He will teach me. Here are 3 reasons I make my daily time with God a priority.


  1. God is my refuge: When life gets crazy, scary, overwhelming, or is just getting the best of you, we should run to God. I find safety and rest in God. Knowing that I have that safe place with Him comes from studying His word. I do a daily time with God even when life is great, because I am preparing for the times when life is not-so-great.FullSizeRender (29)

  2. It is a way to worship Him: Time is precious, and we don’t have much of it. We are a go go go society, and we fill our days to the brim. Since time is limited, what we spend our time on shows what we value. When we give God part of our day and spend time with Him, we show Him that we value Him. We show Him he is worthy of our time.

  3. It is exercise: Soul exercise, that is. We exercise our bodies to keep us healthy and strong, so why not exercise our soul to do the same? Devotions force our attention off of ourselves and our selfish distractions and desires and put our pursuit onto God and His purpose and promises for us. When we stop working out, our bodies get out of shape, and when we stop spending time with God every day, our Faith does the same.

I encourage everyone to dive into God’s word and spend time with Him every day. It is amazing what a difference it can make in your life.


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #DailyTimeWithGod, #Faith, #LifeAdvice, #LifeTips, #TeenTalk, #TheBible, #TimeAloneWithGod, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #TeenTalk, Teen Talk

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment