Thursday, August 11, 2016

My Ritz Carlton Experience

My Ritz Carlton Experience
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Chelsea-Crockett-Ritz-Carlton.jpg

 


Recently, I was treated to a weekend at the Ritz Carlton hotel in St. Louis.  I had always heard of how amazing and over-the-top hospitable this chain of hotels was, but I never truly knew how great they were until I experienced it firsthand!  If you follow me on social media, then I’m sure you’ve already seen most of the treats and gifts the Ritz provided me with.  Here’s a little recap of my weekend and all of the amazing things they did for me!


When I arrived, I was overwhelmed with all the love and kindness from the Ritz staff and hotel.  The treats and desserts they made for me were to die for!  First, they surprised me with a cake that was modelled after my car!  Then they prChelsea Crockett - Ritz Carlton Giftsovided me a tray with chocolate covered strawberries, cupcakes, and lipstick shaped treats!  How cute is that?  Not only did they surprise me with food and treats but some products and clothing as well!  They even set up a display of a bunch of pictures from my YouTube and Instagram!


When we checked in, we were given two club level suites with free food all day.  I felt absolutely pampered the whole time.  Everyone at the hotel continued to go above and beyond my expectations and I couldn’t have asked for a better weekend!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Experience, #Gifts, #Hotel, #Instagram, #Myworld, #Ritz, #Ritzcarlton, #Stl, #Stlouis, #Suites, #Treats, #Trip, #Weekend, #YouTube, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #MyWorld, My World

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment