Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Target Skincare: What Would I Recommend?

Target Skincare: What Would I Recommend?
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Chelsea-Crockett-Target-Skincare.jpg

If you’ve been up-to-date with my YouTube channel, then you’ve probably seen my video about which skincare products I’m going to take to college with me.  All of the products I featured in the video were purchased from Target, so they’re not super pricey but still good quality!  Here are some of my favorite skincare products that you can try for yourself!


  • Clean & Clear Facial Cleanser Makeup Dissolving Wipes.  Sometimes I get very lazy and don’t have the energy to go through my entire night routine. Chelsea Crockett - Clean & Clear If this is the case, I’ll use one of these wipes to remove all of my makeup, dirt, and oil of my face before I go to bed!

  • Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub.  This stuff is my absolute favorite!  It has a citrus fragrance that is so refreshing and gives me a burst of energy to start my day.

  • Garnier Micellar Water.  If you’ve never heard of micellar water, you need to try it!  It works as a facial cleanser, makeup remover, or simply a skin hydrator.  It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed!

  • Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream.  I love this product to help get rid of puffy morning eyes.  This will definitely be helpful for early morning classes once school starts up again!

  • Aveeno Moisturizer.  Aveeno moisturizers are super hydrating and great for your skin (especially the Positively Radiant moisturizer with SPF 15!).  They have multiple different kinds to suit whatever your skin type may be!

I hope you enjoy these products and get the most bang for your buck while doing so!


Love, Chelsea



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Aveeno, #Beauty, #Cleanclear, #Cleanser, #Face, #Facialproduct, #Garnier, #Moisturizer, #Neutrogena, #Products, #Scrub, #Skin, #Skincare, #Target, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment