Monday, August 29, 2016

Tassel Fashion

Tassel Fashion
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/chelsea-crockett-tassel-fashion.jpg

The “tassel” trend is one of my faves right now. My favorite store in my hometown, “MOD”, has some great tassel pieces that I have my eye on. I know this fashion trend will be in full swing this fall, so I want to make sure you know all the details! Here are my favorite ways to rock the trend.tassel


  1. With necklaces: I love the tassel necklace trend. You can spruce up any simple ensemble with a spunky tassel necklace. I love the pops of color and accents they add!

  2. On handbags: This is such a fun way to make your outfit pop! Keep your outfit simple, wear whites or other neutrals, and add in a handbag featuring tassels. I love the fun playfulness of them!

  3. On apparel: Show your fun, fashionista side by wearing pieces that feature tassels! I love this shirt that has tassels on the bottom. Wear it with a pair of jeans and cute flats and you are ready for a fun day out on the town, or it can even be a simple date night outfit!

Will you be rocking the tassel trend this fall?


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #2016Fashion, #2016Style, #FallFashion, #Fashion, #FashionTrend, #MOD, #Style, #StyleAdvice, #StyleTips, #TasselFashion, #WhatToWear, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Style, Style

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment