Monday, October 31, 2016

Life Lessons from Isaiah 58:11

Life Lessons from Isaiah 58:11
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/chelsea-crockett-life-lessons-from-isaiah-58-111.jpg

“Where God guides, He provides.” This is the message of Isaiah 58:11. I love this verse for many reasons. I love it because of the simplicity of the message, but also the hope it brings. Where God leads you, He will support you.isaiah


As many of you know from watching my “life update” video, I am home from college. I felt that this is where God was guiding me. It wasn’t an easy decision, but it is what I felt I was being led to do. I had to trust that where God guided me, he would provide me everything I needed. And He has! He has used this time to draw me closer to Him and to really dig deeper into my Faith. He has provided me with the support I need. If/when God guides you to try new things or go new places, listen to His call and follow it. He will provide you with everything you need. He won’t leave you or forsake you. And you will be so blessed by it!


Where God guides, He provides.


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Bible, #BiblicalAdvice, #Faith, #FaithBasedAdvice, #GirlTalk, #God, #GodSGuidance, #GodSProvision, #HaveFaith, #LifeAdvice, #LifeTips, #LifeUpdate, #TeenTalk, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment