Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Simple Halloween Makeup 2016

Simple Halloween Makeup 2016
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Chelsea-Crockett-Halloween-Makeup.jpg

Halloween is the only time of the year that you can play dress up no matter how old you are!  I always love taking it to the next level and going all out with my Halloween makeup.  There are hundreds of different looks you can try, but I wanted to pick some of the simpler ones to share with you all!  Makeup might not be your best talent, so here are some easy-to-do tutorials!


Zombie makeup is always super easy to pull off.  Last year, I had to work an event at my school and had to dress up as a zombie!  I went all out and put makeup all over my body (as you can see in the picture above)! Chelsea Crockett - Rainbow Filter Makeup For this look, I used a lighter foundation for my face to make it look pale.  I then took black and purple eyeshadow to give my eyes and cheeks a hollowed look. Depending on how much you want to add, apply different shades of red paint to your face, arms, etc. for fake blood!  Most Halloween stores will even sell paint for this exact use!


Being a Snapchat filter is such a fun and trendy way to show off your makeup skills this year!  The two easiest looks to try out are the rainbow and deer filters!  Once again, Halloween stores will sell face paint that’s made just for this purpose.  Painting on the filter like the picture on the left isn’t hard to do!  As for the deer filter, simply using a contour kit, black eyeliner, and concealer will seal the deal.  Just google it and a picture will show up for you to go off of!   


What are you being for Halloween this year?  Let me know in the comment section below!


Happy Halloween! – Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Beauty, #Concealer, #Contour, #Eyeshadow, #Fall, #Foundation, #Halloween, #Halloweenmakeup, #Makeup, #Paint, #Rainbow, #Simplemakeup, #Snapchat, #Tutorial, #Zombie, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment