Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Benefits of Mineral Makeup

Benefits of Mineral Makeup
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/chelsea-crockett-benefits-of-mineral-makeup.jpg

I have been aware of mineral makeup for a while, and I had heard it was so good for your skin, but I never really looked into it. But, recently a dermatologist told me that the reason I am having trouble getting rid of some of my pesky acne is because of the foundation I use! A lot of times drugstore foundations contain dyes and perfumes and can foster bacteria. Here is why you should make the switch to mineral makeup!4-in-1-pressed-mineral-makeup-porcelain-open


Mineral makeup is composed of inorganic minerals and is oil free so it doesn’t promote bacteria growth- Hooray! If you have acne prone skin then this is very important. It is also great for people with sensitive skin because it does not contain harsh perfumes or dyes like I mentioned above. Mineral makeup contains zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, which are both natural sunscreens that provide sun protection against those harsh rays. Another cool aspect is that titanium dioxide has a high light refraction index, which means it reflects light, even higher than that of a diamond! This helps reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and even gives you a glow!


Mineral makeup also offers you great coverage, a natural finish, and a smooth appearance! Although it is a little more expensive than your traditional foundation and powder I think that it is worth it. Think of all the money you could save on acne medicines!


I love the look, feel and finish that mineral makeup gives me. I give it a perfect 10!


XOXO,Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #AllAboutMineralMakeup, #Beauty, #BeautyAdvice, #BeautyTips, #HealthySkin, #Makeup, #MakeupAdvice, #MakeupTips, #MineralMakeup, #NaturalMakeup, #Skincare, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment