Friday, October 14, 2016

How To Burn More Fat When You Run

How To Burn More Fat When You Run
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/chelsea-crockett-how-to-burn-more-fat-when-you-run.jpg

Sometimes I feel like no matter how much I run, my stubborn fat just won’t go away! I recently started discovering a love for running and I am so excited to its impact on my health, but sometimes I feel like I’m not seeing results. If you cut out foods that are high in fat and incorporate these tips into your next run, you can kiss that belly fat goodbye!download


  1. Mix up your pace: Interval workouts are a surefire way to boost your metabolism. Instead of running at one set pace for your whole workout, alternate between running at a fast pace for about a minute and then running at a slow pace for 2 and a half minutes.

  2. Turn up the time: Just doing crunches wont trim your waist. You have to put the work and the time in! Every 5 minutes of running at a ten-minute mile pace burns about 45 calories, so think about that during your next run and it will motivate you to go just a bit longer!

  3. Kick up your knees: One way to strengthen your core is to do one minute intervals where you run with high knees. Concentrate on using your abs rather than your leg muscles and get those knees as high as you can!

I cannot wait to use these tips on my next run! I am so ready to kick belly fat to the curb.


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #BurnCalories, #BurnFat, #ChangeThingsUp, #Exercise, #ExerciseAdvice, #ExerciseTip, #HealthAdvice, #HealthyLifestyle, #JoggingAdvice, #LoseWeight, #Run, #RunningAdvice, #RunningTips, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment