Thursday, October 6, 2016

3 Ways to Step Up Your Lipstick Game

3 Ways to Step Up Your Lipstick Game
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Chelsea-Crockett-Lipstick.jpg

Lipstick is one of my favorite things to play around with.  Whether I’m rocking a bold lip or a subtle nude, I never leave the house without it in my purse!  I’ve discovered some ways to take my lipstick game to a whole new level, so I thought I’d share them with you all as well!


  • Lip Liner. Chelsea Crockett - Ombre Lips If you’ve never tried lip liner, then you don’t know how big of a difference it can actually make!  I love the crisp look it gives to my lips.  Not only does it seal the deal, but it makes your lips pop even more than they do with just lip stick!

  • Ombré Lips.  You might’ve never even heard about this trend, but I assure you it’s super fun and unique!  The picture on the right shows a perfect example of bold, yet subtle ombré lips.  There are tons of tutorials online to show you how to pull off this new trend!  (It’s not as hard as you think!)

  • Dark Shades.  Darker shades don’t get enough credit!  A whole look can change by simply adding a maroon lip.  If you don’t think dark shades are your thing, give them a try anyways.  You might surprise yourself! 

Try these out so you can step up your lipstick game this fall as well!


XO – Chelsea



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Beauty, #Darkshades, #Fall, #Lipgloss, #Lipliner, #Lips, #Lipstick, #Makeup, #Maroon, #Ombrelips, #Products, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment