Monday, December 5, 2016

Turn Your Worries Into Faith

Turn Your Worries Into Faith
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/chelsea-crockett-turn-your-worries-into-faith.jpg

The other day I saw a really inspiring quote. It said “There isn’t enough room in your mind for both worry and Faith. You must decide which one will live there.”


I love this quote because it tells it to you straight: if you are worried, you need to trust in God and give your worries to Him, because that is how you show your faith. Your mind doesn’t have the energy to hold on to worry but to also trust God with your problems. They contradict each other! You must decide turn-your-worries-into-faithwhich you value more. You must decide which you want to hold on to. For me, I had to decide whether I was going to worry about my life and my future, or whether I was going to put my faith and trust in my Savoir. Ever since I made that decision, I have felt so much peace about my situation. I know that God is in control, and that I need to continue to turn my worries into faith.


Just a little faith talk to inspire you today.


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Advice, #DonTWorry, #Faith, #FaithAdvice, #FaithTalk, #GirlTalk, #Life, #LifeAdvice, #LifeTips, #Quotes, #Religion, #TeenTalk, #Tips, #TurnYourWorriesIntoFaith, #Worries, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #"TheWORD.", "The WORD."

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment