Saturday, December 10, 2016

Top 5 Things to Put on Your 2016 Christmas Wish List

Top 5 Things to Put on Your 2016 Christmas Wish List
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Chelsea-Crockett-Christmas-Wish-List-1.jpg

I know I’m not the only one who all of a sudden forgets what I want to put on my wish list when Christmas time rolls around!  I always wait last minute to throw one together and end up forgetting what I actually want to add!  If you need a little help brainstorming what to add to your list this year (like I did), here are a few things that should be at the top!


  • Lipstick Vaults.  These are extremely in this year!  So many different brands and stores are coming out with full sets of lipstick compiled into one huge vault.  For example, NYX Cosmetics offers their own Liquid Lipstick Vault with so many different shades and colors.  Check them out!Chelsea Crockett - LED Phone Case

  • LED Selfie Phone Cases.  If you think I’m lying, see for yourself!  You can purchase selfie phone cases that have lights around the border to give your pics the perfect lighting!

  • Fitbits.  Fitbits are a great way to track your progress if you like to work out.  And if you don’t, then you could use one to get more active and set fitness goals!

  • A New Journal or Bible.  Recently, I’ve been super into journaling.  I love writing down things that come to me throughout the day or simply things that happen that I want to remember!

  • This may be a little out of the box, but a Keurig coffee maker or smoothie blender is super useful and enjoyable, especially for college students.  If you live in a dorm, getting a quick coffee maker or blender will make your mornings 10x better.  Trust me!

What are your top presents you’re asking for this year?  Let me know :)!


XOXO – Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #2016, #Christmas, #Gifts, #Holiday, #Lifestyle, #Lipstick, #List, #Makeup, #Presents, #Season, #Teenagers, #Winter, #Wish, #Wishlist, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment