Saturday, June 7, 2014

DIY Sea Salt Spray

DIY Sea Salt Spray
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/chelsea-crockett-salt-spray.jpg

I know I have raved about sea salt spray before, but I just cannot get enough of it! It gives my hair a fantastic beachy breezy look that I just cannot get enough of. The salt sprays at the store are great, don’t get me wrong, but there is just something about making it myself that I just love! And it is cheaper. How is how to make your own beachy salt spray!thPPVFRHFW


Ingredients:


-8 oz of water


- 2 tsp coconut oil


- 2 tsp coarse salt


- 1 tsp hair gel


Mix all of the ingredients together and put them in a spray bottle. When your hair is wet or damp, spray the mixture throughout your locks and mix it around with your fingers. Rub it all through your hair, scrunch it a bit, and then let it air dry! You will end up looking like you spent a day at the beach. Who doesn’t love looking like that?! Try it out and let me know how you love it!


XOXO, Chels


 


 


 



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #BeachHair, #Diy, #DiySaltSpray, #HairSpray, #SeaSaltSpray, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, beach hair, diy, diy salt spray, hair spray, sea salt spray, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, #DIY, Beauty, DIY

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment