Sunday, June 8, 2014

StickyGram

StickyGram
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/detail-a175123e56a3af533cec6362d96094bc.jpg

I am an Instagram fanatic. I love that I can share my life with you all in the form of pictures, and I love that you can share your lives with me! Sometimes I wish I could hang them up all around my room! Well, now I can! I found a website called stickygram.com that prints your favorite Instagram pictures onto magnets so you can display them wherever you want! The website also offers a really cool feature where you can add your favorite Instagram pictures to an an iPad case and phone cases! I am so excited to personalize a phone case with my very own Insta pictures! As for the magnets, you can hang them on your fridge, on a metal door frame, or on any metal surface you can find! Love it! It is also super cheap. They offer free shipping all over the world! SCORE!detail a175123e56a3af533cec6362d96094bc


Have fun displaying your Insta pics, Insiders!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Instagram, #InstagramPictures, #Magnets, #Pictures, #Stickygram, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, instagram, instagram pictures, magnets, pictures, stickygram, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment