Sunday, July 27, 2014

7 Verses for the Stressed Insider

7 Verses for the Stressed Insider
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/chelsea-crockett-verses-about-stress.jpg

Are you ever under so much stress that you feel like you just cannot take it? So you ever get anxious and get wrapped up in all of your worries? The one thing I do when I am under a ton of stress and feel the weight of the world on my shoulders is pray and read my Bible. Here are 7 verses to read when you are stressed.


Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.”


Romans 8:18 “The pain that you’ve been feeling, can’t compare to the joy that’s coming.” chelsea crockett praying


3. Psalm 62:8 “Trust in Him at all times, pour your hearts out to Him, for God is our refuge.”


4. Matthew 6:34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself.”


5. Romans 8:28 “And we know all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.”


6. Psalm 118:6 “The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?”


7. Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope.”


Praying makes me feel so much better when I am stressed, and I know it can do the same for you!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Ainxiety, #Bible, #BibleVerses, #God, #Praying, #Stress, #Verses, #VersesAboutStress, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, ainxiety, Bible, bible verses, God, praying, stress, verses, verses about stress, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #"TheWORD.", #TeenTalk, "The WORD.", Teen Talk

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment