Sunday, July 27, 2014

Not Lucky, Blessed

Not Lucky, Blessed
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Chelsea-Crockett-not-lucky-blessed.jpg

My life can get crazy at times.  Through my success with YouTube and social media, some may say I’ve been very lucky.  I mean, I’m only 16!  I realize that I am very lucky, but I prefer the word “blessed”.  Check out these two definitions:Chelsea Crockett- Blessed


Lucky: producing a good result by chance


Blessed: enjoying happiness; very welcomed, pleasured, and appreciated through a connection with God


By being a believer, God has blessed my life tremendously!  If it wasn’t for Him, I wouldn’t be where I am today.  I do not think that my success has come from chance, but rather from the grace of God!  Every day I thank Him for all the opportunities that I have been presented with and will continue to do so.  Have you ever prayed to God about something that you really wanted/needed in your life and it came true?  That wasn’t luck.  It was a blessing from God!  Remember that the next time a blessing comes your way.  I challenge you to take the word “lucky” out of your vocabulary and switch it with the word “blessed”.  God will be smiling over you!


 


God bless Insiders!


Chelsea



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Blessed, #Challenge, #God, #James117, #Life, #Lucky, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, blessed, challenge, God, james 1:17, life, lucky, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #"TheWORD.", #Lifestyle, #MyWorld, "The WORD.", Lifestyle, My World

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment