Sunday, July 13, 2014

What is 17 Before 17?

What is 17 Before 17?
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Chelsea-Crockett-17-Before-17.jpg

Chelsea Crockett - Surfing


Have you ever wanted to create a bucket list with tons of things to complete before you die? Maybe you want to skydive, travel the world, or visit the Eiffel Tower. Seventeen Magazine has given me the opportunity to have a web series on their YouTube channel recording 17 things I want to complete before I, myself, turn 17! It’s like my own little bucket list!


This series will be a taste of a few things I have on my list. It won’t be things like zip lining over the Amazon or snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef, but I will be checking off a few things done right here in the U.S. All my lovely insiders will get to watch the episodes on Seventeen’s channel and maybe add a few of my goals onto your own list!


If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve probably noticed the hashtag I have been putting on lots of my pictures: #17before17. You will continue to see this hashtag for the next year, until I turn 17! I am so so excited for the series to come out. I am also super excited for you all to see it and to experience checking off my 17 Before 17 bucket list one episode at a time!


The air date of the show will be in the next several weeks.  I will let you know when it gets closer to that time.


Love, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #17before17, #Bucketlist, #Lifestyle, #Series, #Seventeen, #Webshow, #YouTube, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, 17before17, bucketlist, Lifestyle, series, seventeen, webshow, YouTube, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment