Saturday, November 22, 2014

Banana Avocado Smoothie

Banana Avocado Smoothie
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/chelsea-crockett-banana-avocao-smoothie.jpg

As some of you may know, I recently began living the vegan lifestyle. Vegan means no animal products and dairy products and things of that sort. I wanted to start living a healthier lifestyle! One of my favorite vegan snacks is bananas. If you follow my Instagram then you have seen the picture of me surrounded by bananas! I have been using all kinds of recipes to work bananas into my diet, and this smoothie is one of my findings! It is so nutritious and delicious!


Ingredients:avocado-banana-smoothie


-1 avocado


– 2 frozen bananas


– 1 cup vanilla yogurt


– ½ cup orange juice


Now I know some of you went “EWWW” when you saw the word “avocado,” but you cannot even taste it. Plus, avocados are an amazingly awesome source of vitamins and healthy fats. All you have to do is combine all of your ingredients into a blender, blend them until it is all smooth and there are no lumps, and viola! You have a delicious, nutritious snack on your hands!


If you make this sweet treat comment below and let me know what you think!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Banana, #BananaAvocado, #BananaAvocadoSmoothie, #HealthySnack, #Smoothie, #Snack, #SnackFood, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, banana, banana avocado, banana avocado smoothie, healthy snack, smoothie, snack, snack food, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Food, #Lifestyle, Food, Lifestyle

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment