Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Oxblood: Master the Trend

Oxblood: Master the Trend
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/chelsea-crockett-oxblood-trend-.jpg

Fall colors are my favorite. They are so comforting and chic. My favorite fall shade is oxblood, a darker hue of burgundy. It is so mysterious and classy. Here is how I am incorporating oxblood into my fall wardrobe!oxblood 1


Lips: Dark burgundy lips are very “in” this season. They make you look mature and mysterious! Pair them with light or crème clothing for an outfit with fabulous contrast.


Nails: I am currently rocking oxblood nails! I love the pop of sassy color that the color adds to my nails. It is simple enough that it goes with any outfit I wear!


Accessories: Scarves, boots, hats, handbags, all of these items in the “oxblood” shade. Toss these accessories in to your fall ensembles for a classy pop of color.


Clothing: I love burgundy jeans, sweaters, shirts, all that jazz! Pair oxblood jeans with a crème blouse and booties for a simple fall outfit.


What is your favorite way to rock oxblood? Comment below!


XOXO, Chels


 



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #ColorOxblood, #FallColorTrends, #FallColors, #FallFashion, #FallFashion2014, #FallTrends, #Maroon, #Oxblood, #OxbloodTrend, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, color oxblood, fall color trends, fall colors, fall fashion, fall fashion 2014, fall trends, maroon, oxblood, oxblood trend, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Fashion, Fashion

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment