Thursday, November 13, 2014

Master the Dark Lip Trend

Master the Dark Lip Trend
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/chelsea-crockett-dark-lip-trend-.jpg

Let’s be real. We all love rocking the dark-lips trend! I think it is so romantic and mysterious. I am working on getting this look down pat! Here is How I am mastering the trend:dark lips 2


  • Keep it even: In order for your lipstick to go on smooth and look its very best, you need to have smooth lips. By gently exfoliating your lips you can remove all of the dead skin and prep your lips for perfect lip color! Also, make sure they are nice and moisturized.

  • Prep your skin: Spend a little bit of time working on your skin. I like to apply my concealer, foundation, powder, bronzer, and blush before I put on my lipstick. If you put the lipstick on before you do your face makeup, you smudge your lip color all over the place.

  • Find your hue: If your skin is an olive tone, go for a deep burgundy. If you have dark skin, go for a merlot hue and mix it with a tiny bit of brown.

  • Lip line? With dark colors, you usually do not have to line your lips before applying lipstick. You can if you want, but it’s not a total must!

I love this super chic trend. I always feel more sassy and confident when I have a bold lip color going on. Do you? Comment below and let me know if you like this fall fashion trend!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #DarkLipTrend, #DarkLips, #Fall2014Fashion, #FallFashion, #Fashion, #LipColors, #Lips, #MakeupAdvice, #MakeupTips, #Style, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, dark lip trend, dark lips, fall 2014 fashion, fall fashion, Fashion, lip colors, lips, makeup advice, makeup tips, Style, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #BeautySchool, Beauty School

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment