Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Summer Whites

Summer Whites
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/chelsea-crockett-summer-whites.jpg

When I think of summer style, I think of white. White is such a bright, crisp, clean color and can give off a beachy, breezy vibe. Here are a few of my favorite white summer pieces to wear in the summer.


  1. LWD: Or, little white dress! I love sundresses. You will see me wearing a dress way more than shorts during the summer. They are a great way to look cute and stay cool at the same time! I am loving the halter style of top this season, so for this blog I am choosing to show you a halter style sundress. So cute and can be worn in both casual and dressy situations!white1

  2. Romper: A white romper is playful and so pretty. This romper also has the halter style top! If you don’t want to wear a sundress but shorts and a tank don’t sound appealing, then rompers are a perfect middle ground. So cute and so comfy.

  3. Off the shoulder top: To me, off the shoulder tops are so fun and flirty. They are also cool and breezy so they keep you from getting too toasty. I love this effortless, easy going look.

I love summer whites, don’t you?


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #2016, #FashionTips, #LittleWhiteDress, #Romper, #StyleAdvice, #StyleTips, #SummerFashion, #SummerFashion2016, #SummerStyle, #SummerStyle2016, #SummerWhites, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Style, Style

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment