Friday, June 10, 2016

Life Lessons from Proverbs 3:3

Life Lessons from Proverbs 3:3
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/chelsea-crockett-life-lessons-from-proverbs-3-3.jpg

It is so easy to get caught up in the troubles of this world. It is easy to become angry, irritable, sarcastic, and all kinds of other negative emotions. Yet, Proverbs 3:3 says “ Do not let kindness and truth leave you.”

When I read this verse I immediately think “How am I treating people around me? Am I treating them with kindness? Am I speaking the truth?” As a Christian, it is really important for me to embody everything this verse says. Why? A couple of reasons. The first is proverbsife because God’s word tells me to. It tells me to be kind and to tell the truth, because those are two things that God wants His followers to represent. The second reason it is important for me to do what this verse says is because I am a Christian, therefore people look to me and watch how I act. They look to me to see how I live and what I stand for. I set an example for others, and my actions can either bring honor and glory to God, or they can dishonor and shame Him. My goal is to bring glory to God in everything I do, which means being kind to others, even when it is not easy, and to speak truth.

Don’t let kindness and truth escape you, because not only do these two attributes make you a more likeable, nice person, they also bring glory to God.

XOXO, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Bible, #BibleAdvice, #BibleVerse, #BiblicalLifeAdvice, #Faith, #GirlTalk, #Kindness, #Life, #LifeAdvice, #LifeTips, #Proverbs, #Proverbs33, #TeenTalk, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #"TheWORD.", "The WORD."

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment