Thursday, June 16, 2016

Life Lessons from Psalm 37:5

Life Lessons from Psalm 37:5
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/chelsea-crockett-life-lessons-from-psalm-37-5.jpg

These days everybody has an opinion on how you should live your life. The only opinion that matters in MY life is that of the Lord. Psalm 37:5 says “Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will act.” What does this verse mean?m

It means that once you commit your life and your “ways” to the Lord, you can trust in Him to guide your life. Once you give your heart to Him and commit to serving Him and living for Him, he will take your future in His hands and mold it into something you cannot even imagine. I can honestly say that giving my heart and my life to God has been the best thing to ever happen to me. Trusting that he has my future in His hands and has plans to help me prosper and thrive is so encouraging. He has already blessed my life with so many wonderful opportunities, and in everything He gives me I try to shine for Him. I have committed my life to Him and trust in His plans, so I know He will continue to guide my life. It may not always be easy to commit to the Lord, but I promise you it is worth it. Nothing good in this life comes easy.

If you do not know Jesus I pray that you would seek Him. He has big plans for you, girl!

XOXO, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #BibleAdvice, #BibleLifeAdvice, #BibleLifeTips, #BibleVerse, #BiblicalAdvice, #Faith, #LifeAdvice, #LifeLessonsFromPsalm375, #LifeTips, #Lifestyle, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #"TheWORD.", "The WORD."

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment