Thursday, April 24, 2014

April Buy & Try Highlights

April Buy & Try Highlights
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Chelsea-Crockett-April-Buy-and-Try.jpg

If you all have kept up with my YouTube channel lately, you’ve seen that I have been doing a buy and try series. Each month I buy certain products and then, you guessed it, try them out :)! For the month of April, I decided to take a break from buying and spending, and only review the products I tried out last month. Here are some of my absolute favorites!


  • Essie nail polish. I absolutely LOVE this brand of polish. It’s long lasting and doesn’t chip off easily like other brands. My favorite color atChelsea Crockett - Essie the moment is called “Lady Like.” The color payoff is ahhh-mazing.

  • TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner. I liked this conditioner a lot, but I only got to experiment with it for a short amount of time. For the time I had it, it worked really well and I definitely recommend it!

  • Nature Valley Crunch Granola Bars. Don’t even get me started on these! Five out of Five stars for this product. I’m obsessed!

  • Vanilla plus Lavender Candle. This candle, by Patriot Candles, is from Walgreens and its smell is SO relaxing! I love burning it before I go to sleep. It’s not too strong but leaves a sweet smell in the room.    

Make sure you hop over to my YouTube channel and watch the April Buy & Try video for more reviews on other products!  Links to the above products are below!


                                                XOXO – Chels


Essie Lady Like Nail Polish – http://tiny.cc/Essie_Ladylike


TRESemme Shampoo & Conditioner – http://tiny.cc/TRESemmeDuo


 



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #April, #Buyandtry, #Favorites, #Highlights, #Lifestyle, #Products, #Video, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, april, buyandtry, favorites, highlights, Lifestyle, products, video, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment