Saturday, April 12, 2014

Simple Crossfit Workout

Simple Crossfit Workout
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/chelsea-crockett-simple-crossfit-workout.jpg

If you follow me on Twitter you often hear me talking about my recent crossfit workouts! I have fallen in love with crossfit. I love how it pushes my body. People think that you can only do crossfit in an expensive gym, but that is not the case! You can do a simple crossfit workout in your very own home. Here is a simple and easy crossfit workout that anyone can do at home.

                                                                                10 lunges

chelsea crockett workout

10 push-ups

10 squats

10 sit-ups

10 jumping jacks

Repeat this circuit 4-5 times and see results! It might not seem like a lot at first, but when you get to the end of round 3, you will be feeling the burn! I love the exhausted feeling I get after I workout. This circuit is also great for those days when you really want to work out, but either the weather is bad or you just have no motivation to go to the gym. Do it on the floor of your room! Anywhere!

Crank it out, ladies!

XOXO, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #ChelseaCrockett, #Easy, #Exercise, #Exercisse, #Healthy, #SimpleCrossfit, #Workout, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, Chelsea Crockett, easy, exercise, exercisse, healthy, simple crossfit, workout, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #TeenTalk, Teen Talk

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment