Tuesday, April 15, 2014

If I Could Do Any Celebrity"s Makeup It Would Be...

If I Could Do Any Celebrity"s Makeup It Would Be...
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Kylie-Jenner-Cute-Instagram-Pic-600x60011.jpg

Hey there my lovely Insiders! 

I was recently asked the question “If you could do any celebrity’s makeup, who would it be?” and I had to think about it for a sec! There are so many cool celebrities, choosing one was a challenge! The celebrity that I chose was Kylie Jenner. 

Kylie Jenner

I would love to do Kylie’s makeup because she has big eyes and long eyelashes, so I could easily emphasize them! She also has super clear skin. Kylie is a role model of mine, so it would be an honor for me to do her makeup. Her fashion sense and her personality and sense of humor are a few of the reasons I look up to her.

 

If you could do any celebs hair or makeup, who would it be? Comment below and fill me in!

Love, Chels


Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Beauty, #Celeb, #Celebrity, #KylieJenner, #Makeup, #TeenBeauty, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, Beauty, celeb, celebrity, kylie jenner, Makeup, teen beauty, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment