Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Which Disney Princess are You?

Which Disney Princess are You?
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/chelsea-crockett-which-disney-princess-are-you.jpg

Which Disney Princess are you? I have always wondered which one I am most like! Every little girl wants to be a princess when they grow up. They want to wear the flowey, sparkley dresses and fall in love with a handsome prince and live in a castle where birds sing to you and the tea cups talk. Hey, sometimes even I wish I was a Disney Princess! Well, I took a quiz to see which Disney Princess I am most similar to and I got…

chelsea crockett jasmine

 Princess Jasmine! This is the reason the quiz says I am like Princess Jasmine: “Daring and adventurous, you are considered the daredevil or you group. You enjoy having fun, taking risks and living life to its fullest.” How cool is that? I really DO love having fun and living life to the fullest! The quiz asks questions like “Where do you like to have your first date?” and “What is your favorite Disney movie?”. After answering all of the questions, it will crank out your results!

Have you ever wondered which Disney Princess you are like? Well now you can find out! Click HERE to take the quiz and find out! Comment below once you find out!

XOXO, Chels





No comments:

Post a Comment