Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Go Gingham

Go Gingham
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/chelsesa-crockett-Go-Gingham-.jpg
I go gaga for gingham. What is gingham? It is a fabric that has a criss crossed patteren that looks very vintage. If you look at the photo in the blog title, you will see it! It was very popular in the mid nineties and is making a classy comeback. I love gingham because it is sweet and simple, with a vintage flare. J Crew carries so many gingham styles right now! Here is how i wear my gingham.ee9dbfba02cd87d4aebb99d4eba1cbab

 1. Tops: I love simple gingham button downs because they pair so well with so many things. I like to wear my gingham shirts with white shorts and nude wedges for a fun summer outfit. Another way you can wear one is to pair it with some skinnies and a leather jacket for those cool summer evenings.

2. Dresses: Oh my stars, I love gingham dresses. They make me feel so classic and vintage, like I could take a step into the "60"s! Pair your gingham dress with some pearl studs and sweet flats or white Keds for an adorable ensemble.

3. Swim suits: Keep it classic at the pool with this sweet suit. They are so flattering and totally adorbs.

4. Shorts: Gingham shorts are to die for. Pair them with a simple white top and some white keds for an easy, simple summer outfit.


Get your gingham on!

XOXO, Chels

Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Fashion, #Gingham, #GinghamPattern, #GinghamTrend, #GoGingham, #Style, #SummerStyle, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, %Tags%, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Fashion, Fashion

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment