Saturday, October 25, 2014

Lemon Honey Scrub and How to Use It

Lemon Honey Scrub and How to Use It
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/chelsea-crockett-Lemon-Honey-Scrub-and-How-to-Use-It.jpg

Sugar scrubs are natural exfolaints! They can greatly improve the health of your skin by getting rid of toxins and impurities and gives you a healthy glow! Regular soap may appear to keep your skin clean, but only exfoliation removes dead skin cells and excess oil!


Here is how to make your very own lemon honey sugar scrub!lemonhoney


Ingredients:


  • 1 cup sugar

  • ½ cup olive oil

  • Juice of 1 lemon

  • 1 tbsp honey

Add all of these ingredients together and keep them in a jar in your bathroom so that you have easy access to it! I use my sugar scrub when I am in the shower and I have deep conditioner sitting in my hair. I have the water off and use the scrub on my face and all over my body! It rejuvenates my skin and gets all of the dead skin off. Then, I rinse it off in the shower! Easy peasy!


Comment below and let me know how this sugar scrub works for you!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Diy, #DiySugarScrub, #Exfoliate, #Exfoliation, #Honey, #Lemon, #LemonHoneyScrub, #Natural, #SugarScrub, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, diy, diy sugar scrub, exfoliate, exfoliation, honey, lemon, lemon honey scrub, natural, sugar scrub, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #BeautySchool, Beauty School

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment