Friday, October 3, 2014

Riding Boots

Riding Boots
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/chelsea-crockett-riding-boot-bible.jpg

There are so so SO many different styles of riding boots. In a lot of my blogs I tell you to pair riding boots with your outfits, just because they are my go-to classy boot! Well, I have realized that because there are so many different styles of riding boots, that I may need to give you a little style advice about a few of the popular versions of riding boots. Here are my top four favorite styles of riding boots and when to wear them!


  1. The classic riding boot: These are your typical “original” riding boot. They are simple, classy, and versatile. I choose this style of boot when I am wearing a button up and vest, or when I am wearing something preppy.tory burch selma riding boot almond

  2. The lace-up riding boot: These boots have an edgy flair to them. I love wearing these with an army jacket and a loose, flowey white top. Toss in some gold stacked rings and a simple statement necklace and you are good to go!img-thing

  3. The black riding boot: These boots are for when brown just doesn’t work with what you’re wearing, or if you just prefer black boots over brown! My favorite way to style my black riding boots is with dark olive green skinny jeans and a white blouse.black-riding-bootsto-brighten-my-day--riding-boots-part-ii--tory-burch-nadine-4qgw5dop

  4. Buckle riding boots: These boots are the ones adorned with accent buckles. The buckles add character and style to the boots! I feel like these boots are a little more casual and “fun”, so I wear an oversized sweater or a fun flowey shirt with them. You could even throw a little bit of a country vibe into your ensemble by adding these boots. Be creative and have fun finding out what “goes” best with them!efea39fe962f4ac60ea6f7435ca200a5

What is YOUR favorite style of riding boots? Comment below and let me know!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #BlackBoots, #Boots, #BrownBoots, #ClassicBoots, #DifferentRidingBoots, #FallFashion, #Fashion, #RidingBootBible, #RidingBoots, #Style, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, black boots, boots, brown boots, classic boots, different riding boots, fall fashion, Fashion, riding boot bible, riding boots, Style, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Fashion, Fashion

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment