Friday, October 10, 2014

Fall Nail Color Favorites

Fall Nail Color Favorites
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Chelsea-crockett-Fall-nail-color-favorites-.jpg

Fall nail colors are my favorite kind. They are subtle, chic, and totally trendy. When you are choosing a nail color this fall you want to keep in mind a few factors: the colors you wear most often, what colors look good with your skin tone, and also what colors you just like in general! Here are my top 5 fall nail favorites.nail polish 1


  1. Oxblood: This dark red color gives off a mysterious vibe that I just love. I also love it because it just screams “fall.”

  2. Navy: Navy is just a classic, classy color. The dark shade makes it perfect for fall.

  3. Nude: Nude goes with everything. It is classy, neutral, and gives you a put-together look.

  4. Dark grey: I am a firm believer in the power of dark grey.

  5. Brown: Never underestimate the power of dark brown. When it comes to fall colors, brown is your best bet.

I already have my nails painted in “oxblood” so I am totally on my fall nail game! Which color are you going to rock on your nails this fall?


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #FallNailColor, #FallStyleTrends, #FallTrends, #NailColor, #NailPolish, #Style, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, fall nail color, fall style trends, fall trends, nail color, nail polish, Style, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Style, Style

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment