Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Soft, Shiny, Straight Hair

Soft, Shiny, Straight Hair
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/0088-X2.jpg

Now that summer is just around the corner, you will want to know how to get soft, shiny, and smooth hair despite the humidity.  Who doesn’t want to have beautiful hair in their summer vacation photos?!  I know I do!  Following my simple hair care routine, your hair will straight and shiny for any event.Chelsea Crockett- Cool Way Hair Products


After washing my hair (TIP: I don’t use conditioner!), I apply my Cool Way Booster Serum from my roots to my scalp to give my hair a little extra volume.  If you have thick hair like me, you’ll do anything to have volumized hair!  Then, I spray my hair with the Cool Way Moisturizing Spray to keep the moisture in my hair while I dry and straighten it.  Once the serum and spray are applied, I dry my hair until it is as dry as it gets…thank you thick hair.  Now that it is about 80% dry, I sometimes add a couple more sprays of the Cool Way Moisturizing Spray to get my hair nice and hydrated.  Now, it’s time to straighten!  I use the Cool Way straightener, which tells me what temperature to straighten my hair at so it never burns.  It’s possibly the most high-tech straightener I’ve ever seen!   Voilà!  You’ve got soft, shiny, smooth, and straight hair in a matter of a few steps.  Click here to get the Cool Way straightening system.


Xoxo,


Chelsea




Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Beauty, #Coolway, #Hair, #Products, #Serum, #Shiny, #Soft, #Straightener, #Summer, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, Beauty, coolway, hair, products, serum, shiny, soft, straightener, summer, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment