Sunday, August 3, 2014

Be Strong & Courageous When It Comes to Worry

Be Strong & Courageous When It Comes to Worry
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Chelsea-Crockett-Worry.jpg

In Joshua 1:9, God says, “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”


Worry is something that everyone struggles with. Maybe you worry about taking a driver’s test, family fighting going on in your house, or whether or not you made the basketball team. There are some worries bigger than others and lots of anxiety that comes along with each and every one of them.Chelsea Crockett - Anxiety


I am definitely one for over thinking which includes millions of “what ifs.” Sometimes I let them get the best of me which leads to chickening out or pushing whatever I’m worrying about to the back of my mind. Oftentimes, I forget what God tells me about worry and listen to what the devil says. The devil continues to put the worrisome thought in my head and can result with me second guessing myself. Joshua 1:9 is the perfect verse for when I’m doing just that. The first question in the verse is pretty powerful. All throughout the Bible, we see God test several people with certain tasks or commands. We also see that God never pushes them past what they can bear, and delivers them in the end. We need to trust God when we go through hard times or something as little as a homework assignment. He continually reminds us of His presence in all situations, good and bad.


God’s unfailing love is something to invest your trust in, so pray about it! Once you do, you will find never ending peace and comfort when worry comes your way!


Love, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Anxiety, #Bible, #Fear, #Joshua, #TeenTalk, #Teenagers, #Theword, #Worry, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, anxiety, Bible, fear, joshua, Teen Talk, teenagers, theword, worry, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #"TheWORD.", #TeenTalk, "The WORD.", Teen Talk

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment