Sunday, August 24, 2014

Take Down Your Mountains!

Take Down Your Mountains!
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Chelsea-Crockett-Mountains.jpg

“Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.” (Mark 11:23 NIV) Chelsea Crockett - Problems


I recently heard a sermon at my church that was focused on the above scripture. I thought it was really good and worth sharing with you!  We all have to face mountains in our everyday life.  It seems like you hurdle one and then another comes along.  Life is always going to throw obstacles at you.  What is important is how we handle them.


The preacher made it very clear that we have to trust God with our mountains, AKA problems.  He said we can continue to hit the mountain over and over again, only to injure ourselves…or…..We can pray about it and trust that God will take care of it.  I can’t tell you how many times I have had a problem and played a million different scenarios of it in my head.  It’s exhausting!  I am really trying to take his advice and pray about anything that is bothering me and then practice letting it go!  It’s not always easy to do but God has been showing me that He can handle things for me a lot better than I can.  It’s so much easier to “Let go and let God!”  So, I challenge you to give it a try the next time you are faced with a worry.


XOXO, Chelsea



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Anxiety, #Bible, #God, #Mountains, #Problems, #Scripture, #Theword, #Worry, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, anxiety, Bible, God, mountains, problems, scripture, theword, worry, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #"TheWORD.", "The WORD."

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment